PLEASE WATCH!!

PLEASE WATCH!!
NAKAKASHOCK

Miyerkules, Agosto 3, 2016

‪Miranda Lambert‬, ‪Blake Shelton

Miranda Lambert Is 'Nervous As Hell' About Being So 'Honest' in Her New Music


Miranda Lambert's Billboard Interview

 
08/03/2016 AT 09:15 PM EDT
Miranda Lambert has been keeping very quiet for the past year, focusing on songwriting in the wake of her divorce from Blake Shelton. Now she's ready to let her new music do some talking for her.

"I'm nervous as hell," she tells Billboard of putting herself out there with her new – as she calls it, "tear-in-your-beer song" – "Vice."

"I've been hunkered down for a year writing, recording, trying to live a normal life and getting ready for a new album. No one's heard from me. I've been pretty silent all this time," Lambert, 32, says.

"And now that I'm coming with a song, it does make me nervous, and I hope that people are respectful of it and understand what I've been doing. But I've never hidden anything or tried to be too mysterious. I'm pretty straightforward in my music. I always have been, and that hasn't changed. With my songwriting, it's taking a journey with what's been going on in my everyday life – good, bad, ugly and everything in between. I feel like the right thing to do was just come out with something really honest."




It's clear keeping her post-divorce emotions out of her work was never really an option for Lambert.

"Every record I've ever made has been a reflection of where I am right then in my life, however old I am," she says. "And I've never held back at all. But this time, with what I happened to be going through in my life, being honest was never really a choice. Everybody knew anyway. So I just said, I'm gonna journal it, and – good days and bad days – use it for my art."

RELATED VIDEO: Miranda Lambert Releases New Single, 'Vice'


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento